UPDATE, 5 April 2018:
The experiment, so far, has been successful, and I am now also scheduling a limited number of phone sessions each week. All other restrictions below still apply.
ORIGINAL POST, 4 March 2018:
I plan, in the coming week, to begin scheduling consultations on a limited basis again. For now, at least, there will be some restrictions which I hope will be temporary as I continue to improve.
- E-mail sessions, only. Phone sessions are on hold until further notice.
- Existing clients, only. For this purpose, an existing client means:
- a client whose account is in good standing, and
- someone for whom I have done a consultation within the past three years, or who was a regular/repeating client if longer ago than that.
- I will also be significantly limiting the number of sessions I can accept per week.
Do note that this return is, in essence, testing the waters to see how my health holds up. If things change again, I will make another announcement.
Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.